Rumble House – Episode 1
CHICKEN BROCHETTES WITH GORGONZOLA CHEESE SAUCE
by Jess Szabo
- chicken breasts cleaned and cut into strips
- bacon (or turkey bacon depending on diets)
- preheat oven to 375 F
- wrap bacon around chicken and secure with toothpicks
- cook until browned, bacon crispy
(about how long it takes to make the sauce!)
- while chicken is in the oven, heat up medium saucepan, put in 1 cup of butter to melt
- cut parsley and green onion to taste and add to melted butter
- pour in 473 mL of heavy cream
- bring to a boil then reduce heat and add:
- 6 ounces of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (give or take depending on personal taste)
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese freshly grated (give or take depending on personal taste)
- salt and pepper
- stir until thickened, add a little flour if needed.
- remove chicken from oven, remove toothpicks from chicken, plate and pour cheese sauce to taste!
Also try cheese sauce on pasta, steak, and eggs!
Watch Episode 1 NOW!