Lynnwood – Episode 3
APPLEWOOD SMOKED BRISKET
INGREDIENTS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Need one 12 to 14 lb. brisket
- Trim excess fat off…many video’s online how to trim brisket for cooking.
- Apply Lynnwood’s Spice Rub, generously to top and bottom of brisket, rub into meat
- Place in smoker @ 225 F, we use applewood but you can use hardwood, pellets or chucks of any of the cooking wood’s that are complementary to smoking beef.
- Cook @ 225 F for 12 to 14 hrs.
- Pull off smoker, wrap tightly in tinfoil or clear wrap. Let rest for ½ to 1 hour in insulated container
- Carve as required. Check video’s online on how to carve brisket if required.
LYNNWOOD’S SPICED RUB
- 1 lbs Paprika
- 6 oz Black Pepper, fresh ground
- 9 oz Sea Salt
- 7 oz White Sugar
- 3 oz Chile Powder
- 3 oz Garlic Granulated
- 3 oz Onion PowderMix all together throughly. Store in airtight container.
Watch Episode 3 NOW!