Sunshine Village Artisan Cheese Plate – Episode 5
SUNSHINE VILLAGE – ARTISAN CHEESE PLATE
Arrange on a cutting board or other flat surface the following cheeses or similar substitutes:
- Cendrillon- vegetable ash-covered goat cheese
- Bleubry- blue-veined triple cream Brie cheese, made from pasteurized milk and cream
- Le Tripple Crème- cow’s milk cheese produced by DuVillage 1860 located in Warwick, Quebec, Canada
- Cantonnier- semi-firm, Port du Salut style cheese, created as an adaptation of Oka
- Sir Laurier d’arthabaska- soft cheese from Centre-du-Québec region, in Canada
- Le Saint Raymond- a soft cheese with a bloomy rind is made from pasteurized milk and cream
Add a variety of dried fruits and nuts and flatbreads.
Watch Episode 5 NOW!